The following Credit Cards,Visa,Maestro,Bancomat are the standard accepted and agreed upon payment method and must be on file prior to reservation's confirmation.
Deposit of euro 320,00 is subject of 4% fees ; ( Tot. Payment: Balance + euro 13,00 fees);
Total Payment by credit card and by Paypal 4% fees.
Cancellation notice must be received by us at least 7 days
prior to arrival date.
1) There will be a full charge to your credit card for bookings canceled less than 72 hours prior or for no-shows;
2) A 50% fee applies for cancellations received from 7 days to 72 hours prior;
3) No charge for cancellations made with at least 7 days notice;
Please note: we will NOT CHARGE
payment to your credit card, but we will keep the information in our database reserving the right to charge your credit card for 100% of the amount of the service just in case of “NO SHOW
” or “LATE CANCELLATION
To avoid a late cancellation or no show fee, the reservation must be cancelled in accordance with Tuscany Taste Tour cancellation policy. If you decide to cancel your reservation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience difficulty locating the chauffeur, please call the telephone number (+39 347 6589132
) listed on the email confirmation. Leaving the pick-up location without notifying Tuscany Taste Tour will result in a no-show charge
If the ship does not make it to the pier for bad weather you will not be considered responsible so NO CHARGE
will be made to your credit card.
In this case, if you like, you can try to advise us by phone and, if possible, the driver will wait for you at the new port.
If not possible, NO CHARGE
will be made to your credit card.
If the ship does not make it to the pier for bad weather you will not be considered responsible so we will refund
of the amount of your deposit.
At the last moment ( or day beafore of the Tour) for any reasons, If the ship will be docked in La Spezia
( about 115 km from Livorno dock), the total service will be increased
of €100,00. Extra Hour € 50,00 each; extra Km € 1,00
Any additional charge (mileage and time) will be calculated by the driver at the end of the service only if the destination is different from the one set at the time of reservation.Such additional charges has to be paid directly to the driver. Client is responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges, beyond the original reservation agreement.
Overtime is charged in 30 minute increments.
Hightway tolls, parking and airport fees,fuel and Vat are included in our prices.
Food, beverages, entrance fees, eventual tickets ( ferry, train etc) and gratuities are not included in the price.
Rates can be paid at the end of each service directly to the driver by Euro cash or credit card.
We strongly recommend that you arrange travel insurance to cover cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or those beyond your control.
Also we recommend a medical and personal insurance to cover medical expenses and loss of baggage or personal belonging.
Wait Time Policy
All airport transfers or any other service allow for reasonable wait time due to flight and baggage delays or any other urgent reason. If the customer requests additional wait time at either the pickup or destination location, it will be added to the service rate, which will be the hourly rate of the vehicle prorated at 30 minute intervals.
Child Safety Seats
On request,Tuscany Taste Tour can provide Child Safety Seats at NO extra charge.
Damages and Lost Objects
Tuscany Taste Tour has no liability on client’s personal objects that are lost. In our vehicles it is forbidden to smoke,drink,eat and use unauthorized substances therefore the client is responsible of any damage occurred in the time to reach the destination.
Tuscany Taste Tour is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tuscany Taste Tour may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 2007.
Informazioni all’interessato sul trattamento dei dati personali prevista dall’art. 13 del DL 30/6/2003 n. 196
WE INFORM ALL THE OWNERS OF DATA TO BE TREATED THIS ORGANIZATION THAT:
1) The data provided to us are treated for the purposes of sound administration, accounting, tax, social security. Treatment is therefore mandatory for the fiscal, social, administrative. The consequences therefore an absence of consent from you mean: for suppliers can not be credited in qualified suppliers in all other the impossibility of administrative management and the fiscal and social security if it is due.
2) They can become aware of the data: the staff processing, trained and supervised in accordance with legal requirements; any external professional studies accredited by us, those involved in the maintenance of computers and software programs.
3) Your rights under Article 7 of DL No 30/6/2003 196 are:
1. The individual has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in the form intelligibile.2. The person concerned has the right to: a) the source of personal data, b) the purposes and processed c) the logic applied in the case of processing with electronic instruments d) the identification of holder, managers and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2, and) the people or categories of persons to whom the data may be distributed or who may become aware of as representative within the State , Officers or employees. 3. The individual has the right to: a) the updating, correction or, if interested, the integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of law, including those which are not required to be held for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including as related to their content, to those whose data were communicated or disclosed, except where this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. The individual has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data that related to the purpose of collecting b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertisements or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications
4) The owner is: Tuscany Taste Tour Maurizio Mancini
Manager responsible is: Maurizio Mancini
available in the opening hours, by appointment.
5) Personal data collected will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Art. 11, No DL 30/6/2003 196 or so legally and correctly, in ways that do not exceed the purpose for the collection and relevance to them, keeping only for as long as necessary and not beyond, respecting the minimum standards of security under Article. 31, No DL 30/6/2003 196 and Annex B of the same Decree.
The above data will be processed in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, by signing this form, the company will give its consent to the processing of personal data for purposes commercial, administrative and advertising exclusively by Tuscany Taste Tour of Maurizio Mancini.