Join this private shore excursion from Livorno lead by an English-speaking driver where you will discover the beauties of Pisa and Florence starting from the Leaning Tower of Pisa, passing along the countryside and arriving to Florence… first stop at Piazzale Michelangelo!
P.N.: all services provided are customizable according your needs. The pick up and drop off time can be change according the arrival and departure time of the ship.
- Meeting Point at Carrara Port: Customers will be met by a Tuscany Taste Tour’s representative holding up a sign with the customer’s name. Take the free shuttle bus you will find under the ship to the waiting area for private car service located outside the port.
- Our drivers are NOT OFFICIAL LICENCE GUIDES and they can give you commentaries of the sites seen from inside the vehicle. We are professional speaking drivers but are not allowed, by an agreement with Labour Union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments.
- Dresses: Please dress respectfully for visiting religious monuments, local custom requires cover knees and shoulder. Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Wheel Chair Accessible : Our Mercedes Van has room for wheel chair or collapse mobility scooter , but our Van are NOT equipped by ramp to enter inside the van by wheel chair.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire service. Walking is limited unlike bus tour where you have to walk the whole day.
- 8 a.m. Pick up from Carrara port;
- On arrival in Piazza dei Cavalieri , just the time to take few pics of this beautiful square where you will admire the famous “Scuola Normale Superiore”;
- drop off in front of the Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and the Dome of Pisa;
- departure to Florence ;
- On arrival to Piazzale Michelangelo for a breathtaking view of the city, an incredible picture stop overlooking the most famous sights of Florence.
- Piazza Santa Croce;
- Piazza della Repubblica ( here you can enjoy the lunch at the typical trattoria in Florence like a local); Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Porcellino, Duomo , Torre di Giotto etc;
- Departure to Carrara; On the way back we might stop at gelateria to taste the best Gelato ever;
- 5.30 p.m Drop off at the ship;