Embark on Unforgettable Tours in Tuscany!
The Grand Tour of Tuscany is a journey that takes travelers through the diverse and enchanting landscapes of one of Italy’s most iconic regions.
Tuscany is a treasure trove of artistic masterpieces and cultural landmarks. The region was home to renowned figures such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Galileo Galilei. Visitors can explore world-class museums, galleries, and historic sites in cities like Florence, Siena, and Pisa.
P.N.: all services provided are customizable according your needs. Start- End in Florence ( Flight in/out from Florence Airport)
- Meeting Point at your accommodation in Tuscany ( e.g. Florence, sorroundings of Florence):Customers will be met by a Tuscany Taste Tour’s driver by the concierge of your hotel or by the entrance of your apartment.
- Our drivers are NOT OFFICIAL LICENCE GUIDES and they can give you commentaries of the sites seen from inside the vehicle. We are professional speaking drivers but are not allowed, by an agreement with Labour Union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments.
- Dresses: Please dress respectfully for visiting religious monuments, local custom requires cover knees and shoulder. Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Wheel Chair Accessible : We can accommodate travelers that have just collapsible wheelchair. Our vehicles are not equipped by the ramp for a wheelchair.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire service. Walking is limited unlike bus tour where you have to walk the whole day.